Oct 04 2010
Despite catching some kind of ConFlu at HacKid, Zach manages to join Martin for a sniffle-filled show. Rich is off in London, speaking at RSA Europe 2010 (or, well, sleeping).
- HacKid Conference – Boston 2010 (wrap-up by SecBarbie)
- Don’t expect to peer into Google cloud services security
- The Zombie Network: Beware ‘Free Public WiFi’
- Patch Tuesday: Critical flaws haunt Microsoft Office, IE browser
- Tonight’s Music: Bored by Robin Tymm
Comments Off on Network Security Podcast, Episode 216