Nov 30 2010
Rich is busy battling The Sickness, so Martin and Zach are running the show. Coming off of the post-Thanksgiving food comas, and nearly (but not quite) avoiding all of the hullaballoo around Wikileaks, tonight’s show clocks in at a modest time.
- I was just detained by the TSA
- Sites With Government Seized Domains Are Moving On, On Twitter
- WikiLeaked Diplomatic Cables Confirm China’s Politburo Was Behind Google Hacking Incident
- Savannah.gnu.org compromised
- Tonight’s Music: Slo Leak with Same Damn Thing
Comments Off on Network Security Podcast, Episode 223