Dec 07 2010
We will not talk about that story. We will not talk about that story. Okay, we’ll talk about THAT story a little, but no more than 10 seconds. And we almost made it happen. But despite our best intentions, we talked about the Wikileaks story tonight. But only for about 10-20 seconds. Honest. Amazon’s AWS getting listed as a Level 1 PCI compliant service provider on the other hand…well, you probably expected us to talk about it and we don’t disappoint. We hope. In any case, here’s this week’s podcast with a little bit of musical flavor to give you an idea of our mood.
- Race is on to ‘fingerprint’ phones, PC’s
- 10 tips to make TSA’s security check as painless as possible – They missed “don’t fly”.
- Web sites are stealing browser histories
- DHS enlists the people of Walmart in our defense
- From the concrete to the hypervisor: Compliance and IaaS/PaaS Cloud – A shared responsibility
- 2010’s biggest security SNAFU’s – More like 2010’s biggest security headlines
- Tonight’s music – Koo Koo: Or How I achieved success, happiness and the American dream through insanity and clinical schizophrenia by Al Phlipp and the Woo Team