Jan 04 2011
Insert blurb here, say something funny.
Well, at least that’s the theory. This week’s show is Martin and Zach; Rich is off doing other stuff. We talk a little about Zach talking at Shmoocon and Martin presenting at RSA and then get into the stories of the week. You know, the normal, slightly rambling stuff
Aaand we’re taking next week off.
- Skype Says China Services Working Amid Crackdown
- Warrantless cell phone search gets a green light in California
- PR folks: Read this before making RSA pitches
- Stealing the United States Government
- Tonight’s music – T Randall Scott with The Alien, The Sheep and Stanley Kubrick