Jan 18 2011
This week Zach is away, so Rich provided us with our third co-host tonight. She doesn’t say much, what she does say is gibberish, but she’s cute as can be anyway. Besides, speaking gibberish hasn’t stopped anyone else from being a guest on our show, so why start now. We talk about Facebook and all the wonderful privacy initiatives they’re pushing (NOT), as well as some issues going on within the security community. And we’re planning for RSA 2011 next month. The fun never ceases.
- Facebook grants developers access to home addresses … trouble waiting to happen?: Why yes it would have been, if they hadn’t backed down.
- Two charged over iPad hacking on AT&T network
- Don’t get trolled by the Worlds #1 Fraud
- Open Source in GSM could breed mobile mayhem
- Tonight’s music: Jerry Free with Breaking Down