Mar 15 2011
After another brief hiatus, Martin, Rich, and Zach are back (after late nights, lots of traveling, and even some sickness [cough]).
We’re (still) traveling a lot right now, so the podcast may (still) be spotty for the next couple of months. We’ll figure out how to make the transition to some new schedules, never fear.
- Application Security Debt and Application Interest Rates
- Discussion: Application Security Debt
- The Unseen Benefits of a Security Mindset
- Why I’m Quitting Security (Part 1)
- Table Stakes
- A New Approach to Amazon EC2 Networking
Tonight’s Music: Not Your Personal IT Guy by Devo Spice
Comments Off on Network Security Podcast, Episode 233