Mar 29 2011
Martin and Rich are joined tonight by our new co-host, Joseph Sokoly, formerly of the Southern Fried Security podcast. Martin leads off the night with a short story about his kids, in which he once again demonstrates his inability to remember the proper names for people and things (it’s Elevation of Privilege by Adam Shostack, not ‘escalation). We talk about the most recent round of breach disclosures as well as a brief foray into PCI. But we do keep it mercifully brief. Welcome again to Mr. Sokoly, it’ll be nice to have someone a bit more reasonable on the show.
- PHPFog Blog: How we got hacked and why it won’t happen again
- Netcraft: Comodo hacked
- Hacker takes credit for attack on Comodo
- Romanian Duo hacks MySQL.com
- PCI compliant cloud providers: No PCI panacea
- Tonight’s music: The Fool You Took Me For by Bill Johnston