Apr 05 2011
Zach is back in this smorgasbord of an episode where we rip through discussions on the Epsilon hack, Gucci, and the insanity of a television production company losing 14 episodes of shows because they only had one copy. Hosted with someone else.
- Threatpost’s top headlines that they wish were jokes.
- RSA hack used Flash 0day.
- Epsilon loses every email on the face of the planet.
- You might be a terrorist if…
- Gucci hacked by former employee.
- Hacker wipes out entire season of children’s TV show.
- Tonight’s music: Howlin Tumbleweeds with Pull that Honey