Apr 12 2011
Zach is off in London so Rich and Martin handle things duo this week. No theme to the show, just a smattering of interesting security stories. Let’s just say “we live in interesting times” considering the flood of news on only the second day of the week. Rich and Martin have an interesting conversation about the trade-offs you make when working from home, which really isn’t as glamorous as many people seem to think.
- Analysis: Ten clauses to watch in cloud contracts.
- Would you take a pay cut to telecommute?
- Securing The Kids.
- Obsessed with Jacob.
- Hack attack spills web security firm’s confidential data.
- Private records of 3.5 million people exposed by Texas.
- Tonight’s music: Dragon by Alyssa Hendrix