Jun 21 2011
Martin is back from Vienna, but Zach is off in NYC. Thus Rich and Martin catch up, talk about the cloud security class and the rest of the security news. Martin is surprisingly coherent despite the jetlag. Some might argue that Zach is one of the few things that keep Martin and Rich from rambling at length. And they might be right.
- Dropbox opens everything for 4 hours. Yipee.
- How to encrypt your stuff on Dropbox.
- LulzSec caught? Yeah, we had to talk about them.
- People messing up and embedding keys in their Amazon AMIs.
- Deception- new social engineering TV show.
- Tonight’s music: Merchant of Chaos by Jacob Bratton
2 Responses to “Network Security Podcast, Episode 244”