Jun 28 2011
Zach is still off earning a living or being otherwise distracted, so Rich and Martin keep it simple, stick to the security news, and roll through a handful of stories. And talk about doing some fun stuff at Defcon.
- Defcon adds a kids track.
- Authorities take down a $72M scareware ring. $72M?!?! That’s more than most security companies make.
- LulzSec hits Arizona police, possibly placing some officers at risk.
- Did Sony sack key staff before being hacked? Like it mattered.
- CloudFlare gets the real Lulz.
- Citigroup hackers walk off with $2.7M. I’m noticing a certain symmetry…
- Tonight’s music: Man Bites God with Pareidolia Now
One Response to “Network Security Podcast, Episode 245”