Jul 19 2011
Rich is away for a bit, so we’re joined by friend-of-the-show Josh Corman, who’s here to give his two cents on this week’s stories and talk about some upcoming events.
Incidentally, Martin and Josh are on a panel at B-Sides Las Vegas this year, entitled “Better to burn out than to fade away?”, and they’re conducting a survey about stress/burnout in the security industry. Please take five minutes to participate at http://svy.mk/omyUer
And on a *very* serious note, Diana Lewis, the wife of another friend-of-the-show, Dave Lewis, was recently diagnosed with leukemia. For more information about Diana, and how you can help her and others, see James Arlen’s post over at Liquidmatrix Security Digest.
- Texas Comptroller hires chief privacy officer after massive data breach
- How Hackers Stole 24,000 Files From The Pentagon
- LulzSec Hacks Murdoch-Owned ‘The Sun,’ Redirects Homepage To @LulzSec Twitter Account
- LulzSec say they’ll release big Murdoch email archive
- Tonight’s music: 54 Seconds with Dirty Little Secret
Comments Off on Network Security Podcast, Episode 248