Jul 27 2011
Once again, the podcast team is unable to get together long enough to record a podcast. Rich is off wandering around China and Zach had to answer an emergency bat signal somewhere in Gotham Park. Which left Martin alone with Josh Corman, newly appointed Director of Security Intelligence at Akamai. As usual with these two, the discussion went a little longer than it should have, but it was at least mildly amusing. Once, or twice. Josh speaks about his decision to move to Akamai, as well as revealing one or two other ‘secrets’.
See everyone at Defcon!
- 16 People arrested for their roles in cyberattacks – Go team FBI!
- Infosec Joblessness remains steady at 0% – Obviously Josh being unemployed doesn’t count
- Any idiot can be a QSA – Not the title, but the sentiment
- US CERT director resigns – Deputy Director Lee Rock taking over. (Any Naruto fans out there?)
- Josh Corman heading to Akamai – Enough about that already.
- Tonight’s Music: O Freedom by Billy Bragg
3 Responses to “Network Security Podcast, Episode 249”