Aug 23 2011
It helps sometimes to laugh at yourself. It usually helps even more to laugh at someone else though. Rich, Zach and Martin spend a little time laughing at some of the stories in the security news at the moment as well as laughing at each other. We even laugh at the music for tonight’s podcast. It’s good to laugh and let a little stress go sometimes.
- Do Not Name Your Wifi Network ‘FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN’
- Unleaked: Former WikiLeaks Spokesperson Destroys Over 3,500 Unpublished Documents
- Did Kevin Mitnick do a disservice to the security community?
- Insulin pump attack prompts call for federal probe
- Oops: China Accidentally Broadcasts Evidence Of Cyberwar Against U.S.
- The Rise Of The Slow Denial Of Service
- PCI Council Revokes QSA Status (Finally?)
- Tonight’s music: Hipster Holocaust by Razors in the Night