Sep 06 2011
After a week off due to… life… we’re back Zach had to phone in for this one as he gets settled into his Hipster’s Paradise Pad in NYC (well, Brooklyn). But believe it or not, we manage to find some things to talk about *other* than DigiNotar! (Okay, we do talk about it, but mostly other stuff).
- Hackers break into Linux source code site.
- Pissing match between Oracle and Veracode.
- Infrastructure is the path of least resistance.
- More on DigiNotar breach.
- Major sites DNS hacked.
- Sony hires DHS official to take over security.
- Tonight’s music: Big Head Todd and the Monsters with Under a Silvery Moon
One Response to “Network Security Podcast, Episode 253”