Dec 13 2011
A discombobulated Martin and a sleep-deprived Zach get together for
the final episode of 2011 (and Rich isn’t around to join us — tsk tsk).
This week’s stories seem to be more of the same — surveillance, leaks,
and dumb legislation. Here’s to hoping for a brighter 2012.
- DNS Hijacks Now Being Used to Serve Black Hole Exploit Kit
- Who Knows What Youhavedownloaded.com?
- Carrier IQ: Bug made some keypresses, message data accessible
- The Infosec Naughty List & The Twelve Charlatan’s of Christmas
- Kaspersky Lab Quits Business Software Alliance to Protest SOPA
- Senator Wants Answers from DHS Over Domain Name Seizures
- Tonight’s Music: Dog Days by Amy Speace