May 29 2012
Zach was a little late, but Rich and Martin start with talks of their recent travels (Martin wins) and prepping for DefCon. Then we jump into the latest super hot security news.
- IBM bans Siri. Must not like the snark.
- FBI forms net surveillance unit.
- Google to notify users of DNSChanger infections.
- Flame bait.
- Did China backdoor a US military chip? Maybe, maybe not.
- Tonight’s Music: 8 Ball Aitken with Black Swamp Creek
Comments Off on Network Security Podcast, Episode 279