Jul 10 2012
After a month off, we’re back, and just a couple of weeks ahead of BlackHat, DEFCON, and BSides Las Vegas. We’re all so busy and tired we don’t even have any witty dialogue left over from the podcast for the show notes. Not that anyone ever reads these things in any case.
- Cisco locks customers out of their own routers, only lets them back in if they agree to being spied upon and monetized
- Cisco backs down, drops cloud from default router settings
- EC-Council Investigating Insider for Embezzlement
- More Demands on Cell Carriers in Surveillance
- AusCERT loses passwords to Govt service
- Malware Threat to Internet Corralled
- @NeedADebitCard: Please quit posting pictures of your debit cards, people.
- Tonight’s Music: Family Vacation by The Four Bags
Comments Off on Network Security Podcast, Episode 281