Aug 28 2012
We shouldn’t let Rich take care of the show notes. Sometimes he simply reuses last week’s show notes and forgets to change the flavor text at all. In which case we give him a hard time. After short break, the whole gang is together again this week, though Rich let it drop that this streak won’t continue, as he’s on the road again next week. And Martin is going to be in Seattle when this episode drops, which is why it was actually recorded on Monday afternoon instead of Tuesday, like normal. Find something within a standard deviation of ‘normal’ is a little hard though, something we all admit.
- Java 0day (with disclosure drama).
- Dropbox adds 2 factor authentication.
- Accuracy vs. Precision in Risk.
- Facebook tries to screw users again with privacy changes.
- Martin skewers Mary Ann Davidson on information sharing.
- What my father would have said about the TSA.
- Tonight’s Music: Brett Mikels with Disconnected
One Response to “Network Security Podcast, Episode 286”