Sep 11 2012
Martin set up a new mailing list for his blog and the show, so be sure to sign up at the Network Security Blog. This week we take a moment to remember 9/11 and then move on to a full-staffed show.
- Preparing for your first breach.
- The real source of the Apple UDID leak. (Hint, it wasn’t the FBI).
- GoDaddy outage takes out millions of sites.
- Feds say law enforcement can track phone locations.
- Aurora attackers still on the prowl.
- Tonight’s Music: Great Big Sea with The Chemical Worker’s Song
Comments Off on Network Security Podcast, Episode 288