Sep 18 2012
Zach is out this week, but Rich and Martin hold the show together with some stories before cutting to an interview with Dwayne Melancon and Cindy Valladeres from TripWire. Between Rich, Martin and the interview, this episode goes a little longer than normal.
- Draft cybersecurity executive order leaked.
- Demanding a student’s Facebook password ruled a potential violation of constitutional rights.
- Running out of IPv4 addresses.
- PCI council coming out with guidance for mobile payment applications.
- Security researcher Charlie Miller joins Twitter.
- Tonight’s Music: Awry with Out of the Cold
Comments Off on Network Security Podcast, Episode 289