Sep 25 2012
All three of us managed to make our recording time this week, and we had so much good stuff to talk about that we even skipped an interview Martin has in the can. It went a little long, but hopefully folks will be willing to forgive us if the quality is good enough. The quality of the discussion that is, since the quality of the audio is about the same as ever.
- Bromium released… it’s very cool and innovative.
- Microsoft releases patch for IE )-day… no reboot required!!!
- iOS pwned by researchers… interesting hack with a silly quote in the article.
- Iran attacks US banks? Maybe, probably.
- Track who is tracking you with Collusion.
- Rich’s Inflection article.
- Tonight’s Music: Big John Bates with Scarecrow Close
Comments Off on Network Security Podcast, Episode 290