Oct 02 2012
This week’s show went a little long, as all three of us had a lot to say on the stories we covered. We also spent more than a few minutes at the beginning of the show talking about some of the resources people can use to get mentorship when entering the security field. We also ramble a little bit and Rich gives us an assessment of one of his co-workers technical skils.
(All three of us made the show this week, and to be honest it was a little wittier than usual, if we do say so ourselves).
- A trollish title for an iOS 6 article, but good advice hidden inside.
- IEEE password analysis.
- Process control system vendor hacked. Damage level unknown. As usual.
- Adobe hacked and malware signed with their certificate. You might have heard about this already.
- White House hacked. But not really.
- Akamai analysis of the recent DDoS attacks.
- Tonight’s Music: Edwin Holt with You’re in for a Big Surprise
Comments Off on Network Security Podcast, Episode 291