Oct 30 2012
Rich is playing super-secret secret-squirrel in an undisclosed
location (actually he’s teaching multiple talks at a conference in
Arizona), so Martin and Zach run the gamut from their own recent
conference tomfoolery, to China’s “goodbye Cisco!” move, to “how do i
shot honeypots”, and a few other things in between. Also, Zach takes a
few moments to fawn over Alec Empire.
- China Unicom replaces Cisco devices over security concerns
- Launch of the UNODC/TPB technical assistance tool on The Use of the Internet for Terrorist Purposes
- Deep Inside a DNS Ampliciation DDoS Attack
- Do any of you use Honeypots? are they still worth it?
- COUNTERMEASURE 2012
- Tonight’s Music: Jack Erdie with Pumpkin
Comments Off on Network Security Podcast, Episode 294