Nov 13 2012
This week we start by discussing Martin’s ear wax and Rich’s cough, and it’s all downhill from there. Zach is out this week, but Rich and Martin open with a discussion of the Cloud Security Alliance conference and some things we both learned between there and the events Martin has been at. Then we delve into the week’s news.
- Many large companies sued for using (a version of) SSL/TLS by a patent troll. This is an important story you really need to keep an eye on.
- Petraeus outed by Gmail. Email location data was used to identify the people behind the accounts.
- DDoS marketing stunt goes bad.
- Google implements Do Not Track in Chrome.
- MasterCard rolls out credit card with built in PIN pad and display.
- Tonight’s Music: Edie Carey with Under a Sky