May 21 2013
…and now Rich is dealing with an entire family of “sick”. Zach must be empathizing, as he’s also a bit under the weather, but joins Martin for a romp through this week’s stories.
- Is It Wrong to Use Data From the World’s First ‘Nice’ Botnet?
- Google Reveals How To Hack Google Glass Device (And Void Your Warranty)
- Google On Glass Privacy Issues & Congress: “Social Cues” Will Help, Plus It Takes Trust Seriously
- The man who ‘nearly broke the internet’
- FedRAMP seal of approval clears Amazon for more government work
- Think your Skype messages get end-to-end encryption? Think again
- Elderwood and the Department of Labor Hack
- Tonight’s Music: Zombie Apocalypse by Quiffs n Coffins
Comments Off on Network Security Podcast, Episode 313