Feb 11 2014
Hooray! The first podcast of the year where all three of us are actually on (and we ran slightly longer). BSidesSF and RSA are rapidly approaching, so Martin, Rich, and Zach are preparing in various capacities — from talk preparation, to scheduling meetings, to preparing their livers (namely because that’s about the only way to deal with some of the goings-on at RSA).
(I knew I’d been forgetting to do something lately. Like post the podcast to my own site – Martin)
- How NBC’s Russian Hack Actually Happened, According to the Security Expert Who Set It Up
- That NBC story 100% fraudulent
- Snowden Used Low-Cost Tool to Best N.S.A.
- How I hacked Instagram to see your private photos
- No privacy interest in photo metadata
- DDoS Attack Hits 400 Gbit/s, Breaks Record
- Tonight’s music: Sheep of Different Color by Doug Macleod
Comments Off on Network Security Podcast, Episode 329